- Package vain implements a vanity service for use by the the go tool.
- The executable, cmd/vaind, is located in the respective subdirectory. vaind,
- a webserver for hosting go get vanity urls.
- The go get command searches for the following header when searching for
- <meta name="go-import" content="import-prefix vcs repo-root">
- this is simply a service for aggregating a collection of prefix, vcs, and
- repo-root tuples, and serving the appropriate header over http. For more
- information please refer to the documentation for the go tool found at
- For instructions on how to use this service, build the daemon, run it, and
- visit the root url.
- package vain